The manuscript should be submitted in a Word format with *.rtf extension via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address: Redakcja „Profilaktyka Społeczna i Resocjalizacja” ul. Podchorążych 20, 00-721 Warszawa, POLSKA..
The manuscript should not exceed 50,000 characters (references included), should be written in Times New Roman, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and 2.5 cm margins. It should include an abstract (120 words), key-words (3-7) and the Author’s declaration. Graphics should be sent in a separate file of a 300 dpi quality. The location of graphics should be indicated in the paper.
The references requirements are as follows:
Kwaśniewski, Jerzy (1984) Society and Deviance: attitudes towards social control. New York: St. Martins Press.
Chapters in Books:
Kwaśniewski, Jerzy (1991) Social Problems in Poland. [in:] Jerzy Kwaśniewski, Margaret Watson, eds., Social Control and the Law in Poland. New York, Oxford: Berg, pp. 155-169.
Przybyłowska, Ilona, Aneta Krzewińska (2011) Nauczyciele akademiccy o studentach i studiowaniu (Raport z badań sondażowych przeprowadzonych w Uniwersytecie Łódzkim). „Prace Instytutu Profilaktyki Społecznej i Resocjalizacji” 18: 247-271.
Citations in text should be inserted as follows: (Kwaśniewski 1984: 105) and (Przybyłowska, Krzewińska 2011: 252).
Reviewing procedures of „Profilaktyka Społeczna i Resocjalizacja":
1. All manuscripts are anonymously reviewed by two independent reviewers of different institutional affiliation than the one of the Author’s.
2. In case of papers written in English language, at least one reviewer is affiliated to an institution from a different country than the one of the Author’s.
3. Reviewers are not authors of papers in the issue.
4. The review process is double-blind.
5. The Reviewer signs a statement of lack of conflict of interests. Such conflict of interests between the Reviewer and the Author occurs when: a) there are personal relations between them; b) there is a professional relation of subordination between them; c) they were co-operating in the last two years.
6. Reviews are written and concluded with an indication of whether the manuscript was accepted or rejected for publication.
7. Reviewing procedures are published in every issue of the journal and on its internet page.
8. The names of the reviewers are not revealed to the Author. The list of the reviewers from the preceding year is published in each issue of the journal and on its internet page.
Download: review form
The editors of „Profilaktyka Społeczna i Resocjalizacja” strongly oppose the practice of ghostwriting and guest authorship. Therefore:
1. All manuscripts submitted to „Profilaktyka Społeczna i Resocjalizacja” are checked with the help of an anti-plagiarism application.
2. All manuscripts who do not meet the above named criteria for authorship should be revealed. The affiliation and character of the additional Author/s should be mentioned. This responsibility rests with the Corresponding Author.
3. The editors of “Profilaktyka Społeczna i Resocjalizacja” inform that ghostwriting and guest authorship are a scientific dishonesty and all discovered instances of scientific unreliability will be revealed and appropriate institutions will be informed (employers of authors, scientific associations etc.).
4. The editors ask for the financial disclosure of the paper.
5. The editors document all cases of scientific dishonesty, especially case of breaking with the scientific ethics.
Download: author’s declaration
The hard copy version of "Profilaktyka Społeczna i Resocjalizacja” is considered to be the referential version of the journal.